Its purpose is to inform all the users of website www.eticlo.com (hereinafter the “Website”) about the processing of their personal data.
Your personal data will be collected only when necessary and in compliance with applicable law.
In case you face any violation of your rights concerning your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 of the EU Regulation 679/2016.
INFORMATION FOR THE DATA SUBJECT (art. 13 Reg. UE 679/2016 GDPR)
1) IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER
The data controller pursuant to art. 4, c. 1 n. 7 EU Regulation 2016/679 is Alba Organic and Ethical Wear s.r.l., PI and CF 04861550269, with registered offices in P.zza S. Pietro n. 30, 31020 San Vendemiano (TV) (hereinafter, “Data Controller”).
The Data Controller can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2) PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
With your previous consent, the Data Controller will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• allow your registration to the Website and perform all services reserved to registered users;
• manage and perform all orders confirmed through the Shop section of the Website;
• reply to any requests forwarded through the Website.
The legal basis of the processing of data for the purposes indicated above is the performance of contractual obligations.
The provision of your personal data is necessary in order to allow the Data Controller to perform the services described above.
Moreover, with your previous consent to be expressed by flagging the appropriate boxes, your personal data may also be processed for the following purposes:
• allow your registration to newsletter and send you marketing material via newsletter: your consent to the processing of data for this purpose is free and optional, and any refusal does not affect the processing of your data for other purposes.
• market research: your consent to the processing of data for this purpose is free and optional, and any refusal does not affect the processing of your data for other purposes.
• profiling: your consent to the processing of data for this purpose is free and optional, and any refusal does not affect the processing of your data for other purposes.
3) RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes explained above, the Data Controller may cooperate with third parties operating on his behalf as data controllers.
That may happen in case the Data Controller decides to require third parties to perform technical services (eg. management and technical maintenance of the CRM, IT services for the website, etc.).
In case of contributes by third parties, security and confidentiality of your personal data will be guaranteed.
4) PERIOD FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in art. 2; in any case that period will not last more than 10 years from the consent.
5) GENERAL INFORMATION
At any time, you can exercise the rights referred to in art. 15 and following of EU Reg. 679/2016 (GDPR), including:
a) confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information referred to by art. 15 (Art. 15);
b) the right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification/completion of incorrect personal data (Article 16) or their cancellation (Article 17) or the restriction of their processing, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (art. 18);
c) the right to data portability (Article 20);
d) the right to object to the processing of personal data (Article 21).
All the mentioned rights can be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
6) PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN YOUNGER THAN 16 YEARS OLD
The Data Controller does not collect personal data of children under the age of 16; any such data involuntarily collected will cancelled.